Dragon AutoShield are proud to be one of the few installers of windscreen protection film, a revolutionary patented automotive glass protection film developed in the US and used worldwide. The products we use are also used by NASA as the only authorised screen protection for use on the International Space Station. It is also used on race cars, police, military and stunt cars for the ultimate in protection.
This revolutionary product is as hard as glass, and provides a unique, economically sound solution to the problems of automotive glass damage and replacement, and vehicle integrity and safety. It is the first and only optically-clear protection film for windscreens, being multi-layered and hand coated, designed to ensure optimum strength and durability for ultra-effective results on the road.
The windscreen absorbs the impact of standard road hazards and harsh conditions, significantly reducing the occurrence of stone chips, pitting and cracks, and maintaining glass in pristine condition. Impacts which shatter unprotected glass leave only a minimal pin-point on the film, preserving its optical clarity.
Installing such an innovative and technologically advanced film on your windscreen brings the following benefits:
- impact and scratch resistant – designed to take what the road dishes out. Impacts which shatter unprotected glass leave only a minimal marks on the film
- reduced heat & UV – UV stabilisers in the film reduce heat and prolong the life of your interior by protecting from fading. The vehicle and passengers are protected from 99.9% of both UVA and UVB rays
- reduces glare – helps reduce glare thanks to its polarised finish, making driving a much more comfortable experience
- improves visibility – allows for faster run-off of rain, snow and other elements, making your view in poor weather conditions clearer
- provides safety – absorbs the impact of road hazards and keeps the glass and structural integrity intact, providing peace of mind for you and your passengers;
- protects vehicle value – reducing road and accident damage protects the value of your investment
- provides long term protection – protects the superior original factory-fitted windscreen to avoid future weakening and vulnerability issues caused by windscreen repair or replacement
- economical – keeps vehicles on the road optimally, and helps meet business fleet management objectives, reducing the maintenance costs;
- environmentally friendly – provides a sustainable solution to windshield repair and avoids the unnecessary pollution of broken windscreen glass in landfills
- removable – can be removed and replaced as necessary to offer continued optimal protection, and comes with a warranty
The windscreen protection film we use protects windows on all types of vehicles:
- personal-use cars for family and work
- luxury and supercar vehicles that benefit from protecting all of the valuable surfaces that are difficult to repair and replace
- motorsport – the windscreen protection film provides a shield for the windscreen against track damage, taking the impact of stone chips and debris that often chip or crack windscreens, and leaving it in pristine condition.
- business & fleets vehicles for rental use and for use in companies, government, schools and public transportation
- water craft, especially for use on salt water, reducing scratching and fogging, and helping windows retain their transparency